THE SCRAMBLER 1200 RANGE
The Scrambler 1200 is the ultimate combination of 1200cc Bonneville twin power, class-leading ‘state-of-the-art’ rider-focused technology, beautiful modern custom styling, and peerless original design DNA.
The result is the absolute benchmark in dual-purpose motorcycling: a range with category-defining capability, delivering everything required to take your riding fun to the most exciting level on the road as well as off it.
Scrambler 1200 XC
A genuine first in dual-purpose motorcycling, the Scrambler 1200 XC delivers stunning modern capability for the road alongside everything you need to approach genuine off-road adventure riding with confidence and style.
Starting from ₹ 10,73,000.00
NEXT GENERATION SCRAMBLING
The first, the best, and the most exciting on every level. Leading the next evolution in scrambling, our two new benchmark-setting 2019 Scrambler 1200 models have raised the bar with genuine dual-purpose motorcycles designed to meet the needs of riders seeking commanding road-riding control and comfort, and fast, fun, flowing, dirt riding capability.
This is a major step forward for Triumph’s incredible custom classic offering that brings class-leading performance, equipment and technology specifications to a new motorbike range, designed and built for all-road and off-road adventures too. Its distinctive style and iconic silhouette is completed by the sculpted high level exhaust, bench seat, upright commanding riding position and purposeful looks.
NEW SCRAMBLER 1200 XC
FIVE RIDING MODES
Five riding modes – Road, Rain, Sport, Off-Road, and Rider-Configurable – are available on the XC. The riding modes adjust throttle response, ABS, and traction control settings to suit riding conditions.Discover More
LONG TRAVEL REAR SUSPENSION
To maximise your scrambling options, the Öhlins twin spring rear suspension unit is fully adjustable for preload, compression and rebound, and offers 200mm travel.
LONG TRAVEL USD FORKS
The XC’s high specification upside down Showa cartridge front forks are fully adjustable for preload, compression and rebound to maximise ride comfort, and have 200mm of travel.Discover More
LONG TRAVEL ALUMINIUM SWINGARM
The XC’s shot blasted and anodised aluminium swingarm has a total length of 547mm for excellent ground clearance and off-road capability.
ADVANCED RIDE-ENHANCING BENEFITS
The Scrambler 1200 has ride-enhancing capabilities including torque-assist clutch, ride-by-wire, cruise control, liquid cooling, keyless ignition, heated grips, excellent fuel efficiency and USB charging socket, making it easier to extend your ride for longer.Discover More
2ND GENERATION TFT INSTRUMENTS
A stunning minimalist stylish design has two information layout design themes and includes personalisation capability that allows the rider to include their name in the start-up sequence.Discover More
ADJUSTABLE HANDLEBAR POSITION
The Scrambler XC’s handlebar position can be adjusted with reversible handlebar risers to better suit rider preference and riding style.
TOP-OF-THE-RANGE FINISHES & DETAILING
The XC has beautiful custom detailing with premium materials and finish, including; aluminium number board, minimal aluminium mudguards, sculpted side panels with brushed aluminium Scrambler 1200 badge and signature Bonneville fuel tank with sculpted knee and fork cut-outs.
SCRAMBLER 1200 XC
- High Torque, high performance, liquid cooled 1200cc Bonneville engine with dedicated ‘scrambler’ tune.
- Low inertia, six-speed, 8-valve 270o crank angle parallel twin
- 90PS peak power at 7,400rpm
- 110Nm peak torque at 3950rpm
- 7,500rpm rev limit
- High service interval of 10,000miles (16,000km)
- Category-leading Brembo twin 320mm floating discs with Monobloc M50 front calipers
- Brembo 2-piston 255mm rear brake caliper
- Showa adjustable long travel USD cartridge forks with 200mm travel.
- Öhlins adjustable long travel rear suspension with 200mm travel.
- Long travel aluminium swingarm (547m long)
- High specification side-laced wheels
- Duel-purpose Metzler Tourance tubeless tyres
- Commanding rider ergonomics
- New dedicated scrambler frame
- Folding foot controls
- Adjustable handlebar position
- 2nd generation TFT instruments
- Five riding modes (Road, Rain, Sport, Off-Road and Rider-Configurable)
- Torque-assist clutch
- Intuitive switchcubes & 5-way joystick
- Illuminated backlit switches
- ABS & switchable traction control
- All-LED lighting with DRL headlight
- Keyless ignition
- Single-button cruise control
- USB charging
- Accessory fit My Triumph connectivity module, enabling the world’s first integrated GoPro control system, ‘turn-by-turn’ navigation, plus phone and music operation.
- Accessory fit Tyre Pressure Monitoring System.
- Category-leading finish & detailing
- Crafted aluminium mudguards, number board, swingarm, bash plate.
- Sculpted side panels with brushed aluminium badge
- Stainless Steel tank strap.
- Brushed aluminium Monza filler cap
- Two colour schemes: Jet Black with Matt Black, and Khaki Green with Brooklands Green