Triumph Bonneville Bobber Launch: Highlights
- The Triumph Bonneville Bobber will be available in four colours in India.
- Triumph Motorcycles India will be offering over 150 plus custom accessories for the Bonneville Bobber.
- The Triumph Bonneville Bobber uses Avon Cobra tyres which were specifically developed for the motorcycle. Keeping in line with the retro theme, the wheels are wire-spoke with black rims
- Here is a brief history in a pictorial manner of the Bobber style motorcycles of the 1940s
- Here are some of the hallmark features of a Bobber style motorcycle.
- There are 15 motorcycle manufacturers in the 500 cc plus segment. In last three years Triumph had a CAGR of 58 per cent.
- Vimal Sumbly, Managing Director, Triumph Motorcycles India, taking to the stage
Triumph Motorcycles India has re-created London at the Bonneville Bobber Launch. Every manufacturer should stick to its roots. Nicely done.
Here is everything that you need to know about the Triumph Bonneville Bobber. She is so good-looking, one just cannot take his/her eyes off the Bonnie Bobber.
The Triumph Bonneville Bobber gets a 1,200 cc parallel-twin engine which is liquid cooled and makes 76 bhp at 6,100rpm and 106 Nm at 4,000rpm.
Here is our Triumph Bonneville Bobber review. We rode the motorcycle in the beautiful city of Madrid in December, 2016.
As we get on with the Triumph press conference, take a look at some of the photographs showing the Bonneville Bobber in all its glory.
Triumph Motorcycles India will soon be launching the Bonneville Bobber in India. Stay tuned for live updates.
Triumph has launched the Bonneville Bobber in India at a price of Rs. 9.09 lakh. Let us take you through the beauty that is the Triumph Bonneville Bobber. It is Triumph's idea of a factory custom iteration of a bobber motorcycle, which takes inspiration from the bare-bones bobber motorcycles of the 1940s. The Bonneville Bobber uses the same engine as the one on the Bonneville T120 but in a different state of tune. Also, the Bonneville Bobber comes high on features with ride-by-wire, two riding modes, adjustable single-pan seat and an adjustable instrumentation console too.
Needless to say, the Triumph Bonneville Bobber is one of the best-looking motorcycles with its graceful Bobber lines, stripped down looks and excellent attention to detail.
Courtesy: NDTV Car&Bike