- Do not allow the leather to dry out. Clean the leather regularly with a mild soapy solution and condition to restore flexibility
- Excessive dryness may cause the leather to crack and the natural fibres to break up resulting in the leather weakening and becoming damaged
- Always hang the garment using a wide hanger to help maintain the garment’s shape
- Wet or damp leather needs to dry naturally away from a heat source
- In winter, regularly remove any salt deposits with a mild soapy solution and condition once dry.
Click Here to view our range of Leather Jackets.